There is a deep history to the churches that have met at this location and their meetinghouses. While the current building has only been standing since 1813, the history of an established congregation goes back to 1731. The first meetinghouse was built in 1746. Below is a link to a PDF file of a history report composed by Rev. Tommy Zimmerman in 1993 and updated by Rev. Rodney Keister in 2009. Click here for the .pdf file!